Welcome to Gautham's World in MIT

Welcome to Gautham's World in MIT

Sunday, February 14, 2010

1. The Beginnings

Good morning friends, Good afternoon and Good evening to those reading from other parts of this beautiful world….and of course goodnight to those who’re going to bed…

Well this is my first post on this blog….I dedicate this blog to all MITians and other readers who enjoy reading this blog.

Firstly let me bring to your attention that this page is all part of happenings at MIT (not Massacheuts Institute of Technology for heavens sake!!!! Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University, Chennai). Part of the writings are fiction and are goofed up for the joy of reading and any resemblance to real life event means that it’s just used to add spice to the writing (and to keep you glued to the blog and make you come again for updates). I write this blog with a combination of events that have taken place in the past and might take place soon and it’s not my story….Its YOUR story that’ll be written here….I write the way I see it....
I greatly respect the staff of MIT institute and Anna University and any reference to its staffs in the blog are not to be taken seriously and if at hurts the sentiments of anyone the post will be removed with immediate effect on sending an email to my official email address (with attached proof of your college identity card). 

Now a great unanswered question is haunting your mind right now….who am I??? Read on guys….

No comments:

Post a Comment