Welcome to Gautham's World in MIT

Welcome to Gautham's World in MIT

Thursday, February 25, 2010

6. Anamika




0030hrs 06.01.2008, Tiruchirapalli
Anamika was lying on the bed besides her dad in the main bedroom of our house. I was lying on the floor on a mattress just besides her. We were text messaging each other all day and still messaging late night. We were less than a meter away yet text messaging each other. She had said she loved a cousin in the family but didn’t tell who it was. I kept asking her about it and she refused to budge and tell who it was.
I finally said,” If you don’t trust me then don’t talk with me”.
She replied,” That’s what I’m trying to do….you are my love and I love you with all my blood and soul.”
That sent shockwaves into my body and I was like in a trance. I saw her in the dimly moon light lit room. I saw her eyes and her love was genuine. I asked her to tell it in directly to me….eye to eye now. I wanted to hear how sweet those three words were in her sweet voice.
I leaned towards her in the darkness not to wake up her dad or others in the room. She came close to me….so close that her fragrance hypnotised me and then she said those three words….
“I LOVE YOU….”
I held her by her cheeks and looked into her eyes and said, “I love you too dear….”
We both kissed for the first time and love was in the air. The moonlight dimly lighting the room, her sparkling eyes in the romantic moonlight and her rosy lips made it the perfect first kiss.
It was the perfect love that I was waiting for and I loved her more than just a cousin. She was now a part of my soul and she meant the world to me.
0600hrs 06.01.2008, Tiruchirapalli
Anamika woke me up. She and her family were leaving to Nagercoil by the 7a.m. train.
She was packing her things with her parents. I went to her and helped her pack her camera and backpack with snacks. I was standing so close to her and I whispered to her, “Tell me that whatever happened last night is not a dream.”
She smiled back and said, “No, it wasn’t a dream sweetheart”.
I looked into her eyes and said, “Won’t you tell me that once again?”
She looked back with her left eyebrow raised and asked, “Tell you what?? Oh yes….I’m leaving so goodbye”. She said it and giggled to herself.
I showed mild anger in my smile and said, “Not that idiot….I meant those three words….those special three words you said last night. I want to hear them again”.
She looked at me and gazed down for a moment and said, “You like to hear it from me again and again don’t you?
“Of course I do sweetie….” I said.
She smiled back and she said, “I think four words are better than three….”
I was confused with what she had meant by FOUR words….!!!
I asked, “What do you mean by four words???”
She smiled and asked me, “Will you marry me….?”
I must’ve really lost my senses that moment….but without wasting a second I replied, “I love you so much that I’ll be with you and live for you, for the rest of my life”
We both wanted to kiss each other at that instant as we were both high with love. But we had to control ourselves in front of our parents.
She bid me goodbye and left.
Our love went along well. I tried to meet her at Nagercoil whenever I got holidays. Like I was her child she used to feed dosas and idlys with her own hands. It was fed with so much love and affection that the food couldn’t be much tastier than that.
We went for movies every time I stayed in Nagercoil. We watched movies like Jillunu Oru Kadhal, Mozhi, Unnalae Unnalae and Shivaji. We held hands while we were sitting in the gallery and it was like we were watching the movie as a single person. I never knew that a person could love me as much as she loved me. Whenever I used to leave from Nagercoil after my stay she used to buy me Britannia Little Hearts biscuits and give it to me. I was really blessed to have her as my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment