Welcome to Gautham's World in MIT

Welcome to Gautham's World in MIT

Thursday, February 25, 2010

5. The Past Calling




I had a girl who was all mine and mine only….she was the sweetest soul that really cared for me. Text messages, flash messages, phone calls, emails and she’d even come to my home whenever she could to have a chat and look into my eyes….Her name is Anamika. She is my cousin….
She had the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. The way she talks with me gave me a feeling that I was already in heaven. Her voice was so sweet that I used to record our conversation and listen to it now and then. She was really so caring and when she tosses her bushy hair from one shoulder to another, the fragrance breezes over me and my mind goes mad and I fall in love with her yet again and again….
She lived in Nagercoil down south of Tamilnadu and I used to go to her home and stay with her family for a few days and get along with her. Though it was a long journey, I didn’t mind it at all because I loved her so much and I was ready to cross anything just to see her beautiful eyes. We shared a lot over the days of my stay and we made sure we never wasted a single second without each other. Every night she used to come and kiss me goodnight and that was all I needed not to sleep that night!!!
I often told her that I loved her so much that I wanna be the only person to stand so close to her and see myself in her eyes…..(don’t say the same to your loved one else I’ll sue you for copyright!!! That’s only for me and Anamika….)
We fell in love when I was in UG college third year. She came with the proposal and I instantly fell for her blindly (Love is after all blind!!!). Our relationship was running smooth but after about eight months things started getting terrible and one night I scolded her so badly that she broke up me. I realised the blunder I had made and tried to get back with her but all in vain.
We were in contact with each other but she never trusted me much ever again….
All alone now….no hands to hold, no kisses, no more warm hugs, no goodnight messages from her, no emails, no phone calls, no more love tours between Chennai and Nagercoil and no more love….
Moral of the story: Never think you are in control of the relationship….you never are!!! And you actually never were!!!  She always is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment